Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life is a Highway....

They say life is a highway, full of bumps, curves and sometimes taking you on desolate roads until you feel completely lost and alone. Well I can tell you it was smooth sailing last night when I was enjoying Bohemian Highway. I’ve seen this one at a variety of retailers ranging from $5.99-$8.99. I of course chose to purchase mine at one of the $5.99 retailers. Last night I sampled the Cabernet Sauvignon. From the first sip it’s like an old friend that would never let you roam alone or get lost. It has a velvety texture that really does change its flavor profile as it washes across your tongue. It was a little on the sweet side but after the second glass this is forgivable.
So remember life may be a highway but if you have to take the low rode, bring Bohemian with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment