Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

How this blog came to be.....

So here I am approaching 40. The company I worked at for the past 10 years (one inwhich I considered myself to be a lifer) has decided I am no longer a valuable employee. Instead of thinking "oh no, what will I do now", I'm thinking, "What do I want to do now". Well I don't have that answer yet but I know what I like and I like wine! The thought of losing a paycheck will not deter me from my love and my passion but it will make me re-think the wines I purchase.

So here I am embarking on a journey and I decided I would invite anyone who wanted to join, to come along for the ride.

My goal is to sample (and to sample I mean drink the bottle if it's drinkable) inexpensive wines and describe them so anyone feeling an economic crunch can step outside their wine comfort zone and enjoy wines that won't leave your wallet feeling guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment