Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

What I need to do right now is Relax




While at my local ABC Fine Wine & Spirits I spied a wine section I generally don’t spend a lot of time in; German wines but while in my experimental wine phase I pick up a bottle of Relax Cool Red.

Tonight that’s what I’m hoping it helps me to do, Relax. My week started with elated feelings of gaining control over my work situation only to find out my replacement gave one week notice and is refusing to stay any longer. This isn’t someone hired off the streets, this is someone who had been an employee for a few years, hmm, maybe it wasn’t me that was the problem could it be the account?

The wine is light enough in color to see through the glass; blackberries and a touch of sweetness make this a nice sipping wine. I think this would be great for hot summer days in the back yard. The wine is from the Rheinhessen region with the Nahe river on the west and the Rhine river on the east. I learned quite a bit from the Schmitt Sohne website like, German wine categories reflect degrees of ripeness in the grape when harvested. This is also reflected in the German wine laws.
Alcohol – 11.5-12%
T.A - 5-7
R.S.12-14

I have to keep telling myself I am still in control as I am no longer on that account or a full time permanent employee. I have the power to say no since this was their choice, not mine but I’m actually glad it happened. Stay tuned…….

Wine info for the day:
Although Germany is known for its sweet wines 2/3 of the wine production is dry to very dry.
2009© Kellie Stargaard. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment